Comparison of rock boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sbiriguda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I got a Seaskin Nova with neoprene socks and now I need rock boots... Didn't buy from Seaskin the Aqualung rock boots I found them expensive and I thought I had more choice buying them elsewhere. Which are the different rock boots options? Which features should I search and which ones avoid?
Thanks

Look for fit, after that it makes little difference, you can use neoprene booties or rock boots so long as they fit your feet and fins. Right now the house of scuba in San Diego is clearing out Hollis boots but that doesn’t help you in Italy.

Hi
You are in Italy. Go to a Decathlon or similar shop and buy the cheapest "converse look alike" shoes you can find in the treking-fishing-hunting section :)
Old running shoes are also good :)

Hi
You are in Italy. Go to a Decathlon or similar shop and buy the cheapest "converse look alike" shoes you can find in the treking-fishing-hunting section :)
Old running shoes are also good :)

Haha ok

I plan to use them in the lake so maybe it's good to find something robust for when I am out in the shore where rocks are wet and slippery

Back
Top Bottom