Complete Luxfer 40cf Deco Bottle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

$175 is the new price for a Catalina Alu 40. Luxfers sell anywhere between 230-270 new. $175 with stage rigging is a good price IMO.

Free bump for a AL40 w/rigging. But, Lux 40's for $230-$270?! Man, you've been getting mauled! That's insane! Stick to Cats. Just sling them under the Luxfer, it'll hold it down better...and save you $100-$140!

Free bump for a AL40 w/rigging. But, Lux 40's for $230-$270?! Man, you've been getting mauled! That's insane! Stick to Cats. Just sling them under the Luxfer, it'll hold it down better...and save you $100-$140!

He's not "getting" mauled. He appears to be doing the mauling. I hope his customers don't discover the internet.

Never said I was selling them for that amount. But according to XS Scuba back in december, the only distributer of luxfer cylinders in the US, informed me that luxfer raised their prices roughly $50 late last year for both the aluminum 40's and 80's but as of a week ago just lowered them back down to compete with Catalina. So as of about a week ago yes they were retailing for $230-$270. As of now they are $175 give or take a few, my apologies.

Back
Top Bottom