Complete Olympus PEN E-PL1 Set up with Inon Macro & Extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelnKelp

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Everyone, I'm selling my full Olympus PEN E-PL1 underwater setup. This gets you everything you need to jump in the water and shoot away! Everything has been meticulously cared for and stored properly, used underwater on about 60 dives over the course of a year and a half. This camera takes great pictures! (here's a few examples - taken with this exact set up, plus 1 strobe)

Bought New - ~$1600
My Price - $700 for everything below, includes shipping in the continental US!

Olympus PEN E-PL1 Camera with 14-42mm Lens - this mirror-less camera is easy to use and has a great quality 12MP micro four-thirds sensor that is 8 times bigger than a compact camera sensor. Full manual controls and a variety of auto modes make it perfect for underwater use. Interchangeable lenses offer you full flexibility for great wide angle and macro shooting! My camera looks and functions like brand new, no cosmetic damage, no dead pixels on the LCD, everything is in perfect condition.
photo 2.jpgphoto 3.jpg

The sensor is completely clean and there are no scratches on the lens glass.
photo 5.jpgphoto 4.jpg

Olympus PT-EP01 Underwater Housing for the E-PL1 - This housing is specifically designed for the E-PL1 camera. My housing functions like new, all buttons are in good working order, the o-ring is in good condition. The glass port is clean with no scratches or damage. Includes the front port cover and lanyard to attach the cover to the housing as well as the rear LCD sunshade.
photo 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.jpgphoto 1.jpg

Includes all accessories that came with the camera and housing (except one small rubber fiber optic plug). In addition I am including 1 spare battery ($60 value), and the 14-42mm zoom gear ($45 value) at no extra cost. Silicone grease, o-ring pick, lens and camera body caps, battery charger and original battery and both camera and housing manuals are included.
photo 1.jpg

Great Macro tools! Inon UCL-165 M67 Macro lens and Olympus Macro Adapter. This lens is in perfect condition, no scratches or damage on the glass. Retails for $178, I'm including it in this package for only $130 with the Olympus Macro adapter ($50) for free, including a handy lanyard you can clip to your BCD so you have an easy place to store the lens and adapter when not in use!
photo 2.jpgphoto 1.jpgphoto 2.jpg

This a fantastic set up for any beginner or even experience underwater shooter. At a great price, don't miss your chance! I accept Paypal or cash if you are in the Los Angeles Area, free ground shipping to anywhere in the continental USA. Alaska/HI add $15 for shipping, International folks, PM me with your information and I'll calculate shipping/insurance costs.

Mine is still a better deal... you are not getting a complete set up from them, and my camera is in like new condition.

add in everything that is not included there:

zoom gear: $45
macro adapter: $50
cetacea lanyard: $15
Inon Macro Lens: $178
Spare Battery: $40
Ground Shipping (their free shipping is not the secure UPS ground, that costs another $10)

and you are already over $700. This gear is great, I'm selling it all together so you know you are getting everything you need to go diving.

I'd be interested in buying Inon UCL-165 M67 Macro lens and Olympus Macro Adapter separately, please let me know if you're willing to sell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom