COMPLICATING THE SIMPLE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi guys, I have a small collection of regulators, most of them scubapro, I almost always dive with mk5-mk10 with 109-156, but from time to time I like to rotate and use them all, on Sunday it's the turn of the mk11 -c370 and as octopus a calypso with 22 years (simple record downstream with fewer pieces than a pacifier) immersion from land to 30m, go with c370 and to return I usually use the secondary to use it, well surprise, the calypso breathes the same or better than the c370. My reflection is why add twice as many parts and engineering for the same result? Greetings to all

The vast majority of divers are over sold on their equipment and carry way too many doo dads and assorted junk and fluff with them for what are mostly very simple and easy dives. Even lower end regs today out perform the needs of nearly any diver under nearly any circumstance.

In my continuing efforts to reach some sort of SCUBA minimalist state I have come upon the consideration via long meditation that anything beyond the SP Mk 2 may be a complication. Coupled with the best second stage ever devised, that being the Scubapro G250, I think I could be approaching a Zen moment of enlightenment.

La gran mayoría de los buzos están sobrevendidos en su equipo y llevan demasiados cachivaches y una variedad de basura y pelusa con ellos para lo que en su mayoría son inmersiones muy simples y fáciles. Incluso los reguladores de gama baja superan las necesidades de casi cualquier buceador en casi cualquier circunstancia.

En mis continuos esfuerzos por alcanzar algún tipo de estado minimalista de SCUBA, he llegado a la conclusión, a través de una larga meditación, de que cualquier cosa más allá del SP Mk 2 puede ser una complicación. Junto con la mejor segunda etapa jamás diseñada, que es el Scubapro G250, creo que podría estar acercándome a un momento zen de iluminación.
Well there are people who spend their money in Las Vegas or in a bar, I collect regulators because they are my passion, although I'm sure you have one more than me, when you sell "the grail" let me know.

Greetings

P:D Although in practical terms I agree with you

this is what i mean
IMG-4193.jpg

:stirpot: But it is the Grail regulator, a CE 156 big valve Balanced Adjustable :hugs:. How could I pass that up?
And since I was agreeing with you, you cannot disagree with yourself:cheers:.

:revuelva la olla: Pero es el regulador Grail, un CE 156 de válvula grande Equilibrado Ajustable :abrazos:. ¿Cómo podría dejar pasar eso?
Y como estaba de acuerdo contigo, no puedes estar en desacuerdo contigo mismo :salud:.
😃😃😂
I had to try, understand.

Kind regards

I hope you like it, if you are interested in Nenrod in this forum there is a lot of information, greetings

Back
Top Bottom