Computer and Watches - Suunto, Reactor, & Freestyle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVT_Tactical

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Suunto Vytec - recently picked up used for my dive buddy but he's going to get a Hollis like mine. Nothing wrong with the Suunto just prefers the hollis. Works great with no problems. Not a scratch on the screen. Screen protector just came off and new ones can be had for $10 at LP, just haven't picked one up yet. Transmitter has no issues and links up fine. $320.00 shipped w/insurance.
IMAG0090.jpg

Oceanic ProPlus 3 w/quick disconnect - this was my primary computer for 2 years and has been an awesome unit. Switched to a hoseless Hollis and selling this one. Great condition. Screen is excellent with little to no scratches. Comes with quick disconnect hose and original box. $550 shipped w/insurance

Reactor Poseidon 55801 - Worn about 4 months. Bought the stainless band to go with it. Not a thing wrong with it but I have 5 other dive watches and don't need another. Comes with the rubber bands and the stainless band. Original packaging all there. 1000M rated. Reactor 55801 Poseidon SS Black/Red $500.00 shipped w/insurance
IMAG0094.jpgIMAG0093.jpg
Freestyle Hammerhead XL Chrono watch - worn maybe 3 times total. Can't get used to looking at a white watch. Works great. Had the battery replaced by jeweler when I purchased a couple months ago. $120 shipped w/insurance
IMAG0091.jpgIMAG0092.jpg
Open to reasonable offers via PM. I'm going to try to sell here then list on Ebay if no interest or reasonable offers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom