Computers???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kemo Racer

Reaction score
I really don't know crap about dive computers but I was lookin at smart com console from UWATEC. What should I look at in computers and what are some good ones? Any info apreciated.

All smartcoms have been recalled. I loved mine up until this but it is getting mighty inconvienient to have to give up the computer for 90+ days in the middle of the diving high season.

There are other threads on this subject...

I was also ready to get that but they seem to have issues and are dated, read some of the posts here. Most people seem to like the suunto stuff. Myself I think I am looking at the vyper for the price it looks nice and simple to use. the scuba pro scares me.

the biggest question is what type of diving are you going to do???

if you plan to stay a rec diver... then i would look at genesis resource or an oceanic....if you plan on nitrox later...then go genesis react...or again...oceanic model.

your diving style tends to guide you to the right equipment types.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom