Bought an Oceanic Dive Computer at an estate sale. What model is this, and is it worth what I paid?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope, Veo 250 has both on the front. 200 has one on front and one on the side. I have used them for years and still do.

Nope, the 200 has 2 buttons on the front. How do I know? I'm sitting here looking at one. It clearly says Veo 200 between the 2 front buttons.
This is fun! Now BRT gets to show a picture of HIS Veo!

Nope, the 200 has 2 buttons on the front. How do I know? I'm sitting here looking at one. It clearly says Veo 200 between the 2 front buttons.
Sorry, I didn't go look at mine.

Hmmm, is that a VEO 180? 180 is definitely 1 button. I had been using mine as a backup until I got a VEO 4.0 last year and now my old 200 is my backup.

Hmmm, is that a VEO 180? 180 is definitely 1 button. I had been using mine as a backup until I got a VEO 4.0 last year and now my old 200 is my backup.
Best to read the thread...
Post #6 suggests it is a VT Pro; #25 confirms it; #37, 38, 42 agree.

Best to read the thread...
Post #6 suggests it is a VT Pro; #25 confirms it; #37, 38, 42 agree.
This thread was finished January 25. The computer posted by the OP Is an Oceanic VT Pro. He was even able to obtain the transmitter that went with the AI computer.

The thread was recently resurrected by a poster who did not read all the previous posts.

Hi @sonnykifer How did this all work out for you? Let us know.

Back
Top Bottom