Confess your scuba crushes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In the words of the Marx Brothers (I think it was Karl), "I wouldnt dive with anybody who would accept me as a buddy".

Being new to the board I only have a limited experience of you guys, but I think I would like to go with IndyDiveGirl and Jeepchick on their first non-training dive.....they sound quite mad to me and it will be a hell of a lot of fun.

Dandy Don, 'cos I think he is experienced and a wannabe Englishman

Sam Millar 'cos Im intrigued about his Buddy suit, though not volounteering to share one with him

Funny, I've dived with most of the people on your list!

Doc Intrepid is high on mine. He has the most wonderful sense of humor and an incredible ability to cut to the chase. He's promised someday, if he comes to the PNW, he and Bob and I will have an evening over good red wine talking decompression theory -- yum!

Another person I'd really, really like to meet for real (and we've just missed connecting twice now) is Diver0001.

I'd like to dive with Mo2vation. I've talked to him on the phone. I love his writing, and his accounts of his assimilation were a significant influence on me.

I'd like to go putter around in the caverns in Florida with Perrone. We've chatted quite a bit.

I'd like to meet Walter. I think he'd be very interesting to talk to.

We're planning on doing some diving with the Oahu folks the end of January, and I really hope onfloat joins us.

Two more I would REALLY like to meet and dive with are Mike Ferrara and GDI. Such thoughtful, reflective people.

I'd like to meet and dive with DiverDennis, too . . . Shoot, there are SO many people on this board who seem as though they'd be great to meet and talk with!

**** Old Thread Alert******

Thinking about you today and many of the other dive buddies that are no longer here. I enjoyed the chance to meet you and Peter and spend time time with you.

I no longer dive, but it's a trip down memory lane and diving brought me nothing but joy and I hope that it was the same for you.

... her birthday was just two weeks ago, and I spent it sitting on a liveaboard in the Socorros telling everyone how much she'd have enjoyed that experience. Looking at the quoted post, she did eventually meet and dive with many (if not most) of those people she named ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom