Confession Time - Sock Puppets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

there is simply no way this soggy sad sac (sacked?) sock who can't hold a job is going to be a competent dive buddy.

I mean, just look at this thing. Three 20-minute cardio sessions a week would benefit you greatly, my canine compadre. Walk away from the Eukanuba. Put down the fatty, carb-laden rice and lamb. Just say no to the Rawhide Bone. Haven't you read through Chapter 6 yet?

One more thing - good luck finding a buddy, even if you are Man's best friend. No way anybody's taking a donated reg from that germtrap. Who knows where that mouth has been.

Hang it up fido, before someone, well, you know....

~F

Spectre once bubbled...

kiss my *** **** ***** ***** *** you *** **** ****sucker.
Can I buy a vowel? :D

The trouble with sock puppets is they can't play Jello Twister :armed:
Heh - a few more posts and I should have enough data to do some word-use analysis on a few of the "new members".

As for the rest of you sockpuppets, all I can say is ...
Manamana! Doo doo di dee dee...

(And I deny being MasterChief. Utterly deny it. Never even heard of him. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I am Deeply Shocked by Spectre's unfounded accusation. All that modding must have worn the poor guy out - good thing Specturd is here to take over while he recovers)

Whoops! Almost forgot - Happy 32nd birthday 2stroke! 32 years is a long time for a sock puppet to last - pretty good going!

does it cost LD and KN for these alter egos to exist? I think we should all purge any usernames that are ghosts or "Puppets" or the old users that we no longer use because we found a way cooler sounding ID.

Clear out your PMs
Do not qoute full posts
Erase all sock puppets
Limit SeaJay to 2000 words per post.

Hit the search button before posting the same damn question that was asked twice last week.

you sound like you would be great at balancing the budget. We just need to eliminate all of the sock puppets in congress and watch them make some progress (which would be the opposite of congress, you see)(but having to explaing the joke just plain spoils it, doesn't it)(oh well, I am not the brightest sock puppet in the box)... oh wait, would that mean an empty congress???

Dectek once bubbled...
does it cost LD and KN for these alter egos to exist?
Probalbly about 45kb to 80 kb per account (including picture). Just a guess. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Relax, drink a little Pep... ah.. Coke, and enjoy the humor.

Back
Top Bottom