Confessions of a Lurker.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A big welcome to both tom & simbrooks.

I don't remember lurking. I think I jumped right in with a question. After several posts I discovered the Intos & Greets. Then introduced myself, formally. But all are welcome, no matter how you start out.

Hi --tom-- welcome,

I agree about the no phones at 30fsw. that is one of my favorite aspects of diving... thus far I have never thought of work while underwater. Don't say I can say that of any other activity :whip:

I think its about time we had a SB get together in Monterey...

rjens:
Hi --tom-- welcome,

I agree about the no phones at 30fsw. that is one of my favorite aspects of diving... thus far I have never thought of work while underwater. Don't say I can say that of any other activity :whip:

I think its about time we had a SB get together in Monterey...

I hadn't thought of that before, but when I am underwater, I don't think of anything else. Must be part of what I enjoy about it all, along with the narcosis. :59: We had a couple of guys playing with underwater 2-ways, but fortunately - I couldn't hear them.

If you guys would like to drive down to Long Beach May 28, a few of us SB guys are flying in for a weekend on The Great Eascape. See "Other Trips - Private"

don

Drewpy:
From a fellow Nor Cal diver and Mt Biker!
Which Bike Shop do you manage? (I might be one of your customers?)
Maybe we can get a dive in someday and stop off in Santa Cruz for a pedal!LOL!
I manage the bike dept. @ Reed's. You must be a stud if you can mt. bike after diving!! In reality, I rarely mt. bike any more, it's hard to face the problems 40 hrs a week and then make it a hobby too.

To all others who responded, thanks for the warm welcome. I like the idea of a Monterey group dive.....when do we eat?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom