Closed Conshelf 21

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Update:

Freshly serviced 1st stage, 1 spare new stock 1st stage service kit and 1 untouched 2nd stage (it'll need to be serviced) ¥9750 ($75) plus shipping ¥2750 ($21).

Thank you for looking.

TBH when I pulled it apart was thinking "this might not be salvageable" it was a mess but in the end it lived up to its reputation as being one of the hardest regs to kill. IP rock solid, it's been sitting for over an hour.

It's back on, need the money:

Freshly serviced Con 21 1st stage, locks solid at 135psi. Untouched con 21 2nd stage, new stock 1st stage OEM service kit.

Price drop ¥8500 ($65) plus ¥2750 ($21) expedited shipping.

Or ¥5200 ($40) and I'll keep the kit.

Thanks for looking again.

1st stage you'd notice zero difference. The 21 1st stage is waaay simpler to service and they tend to go many years without needing service, there is only 1 O ring used.

The G250 beats a conshelf second stage hands down. Having said that, if you're patient you can get a conshelf second down to 1". The G250 is balanced, the conshelf is not, it's not a fair fight.

But I'm trying to sell it so I'll say the conshelf second stage is the best ever, breathes like angels gently blowing air into your lungs.

(Im lying, it's not bad though, once in the water I don't notice or think about it, it delivers ample air)

Back
Top Bottom