Closed Conshelf 21

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But I'm trying to sell it so I'll say the conshelf second stage is the best ever, breathes like angels gently blowing air into your lungs.

(Im lying, it's not bad though, once in the water I don't notice or think about it, it delivers ample air)
Thanks for the info, I am passing it along to a buddy.

I am open to including 1st stage kit but that'll add ¥3000 to the cost. They are spendy. That's cheaper than I paid though.

By the way my asking price (¥4500 ($35) no kit, plus shipping) is less than the cost of initial purchase and kit and tank hire to service. No wonder I'm poor haha...a business person I am not.

As you were.

Given I serviced it, all port plugs are now plugged. One is a good plug seeing as most people will only leave one port plugged, the other 3 I just used what plugs I had lying around but I did fit them all with new O rings.

Given I serviced it, all port plugs are now plugged. One is a good plug seeing as most people will only leave one port plugged, the other 3 I just used what plugs I had lying around but I did fit them all with new O rings.
Newish to scubaboard, can’t start PM. Let me know current price for 1st, 2nd, and kit(s)?

Newish to scubaboard, can’t start PM. Let me know current price for 1st, 2nd, and kit(s)?
Yeah, I didn't make it easy to follow did I, sorry about that.

¥4500 ($35) freshly serviced 1st stage, untouched 2nd stage, no kit as I stole from it to service another reg.

Shipping $2750 ($21) expedited and tracked but not insured to the US. Can ship almost anywhere though.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom