Console Boots and how to find one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DvrRick

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow! I didn't think empty dive boots for consoles would be so hard to find. With computers now worn on the wrist I thought companies would be making 2 console boots for the pressure gauge and compass. Based on my Google searches and searches at online dive shops they can only be bought with the pressure gauge and compass which I don't need. Either I am Google challenged or this is not easy to locate. Can anyone suggest something for me? Thank you in advance.

console boot buy at LeisurePro

Here you go. Only a few options. Most people that have a computer run just a pressure gauge and wear the compass on their wrist or attached to BCD for use when needed.

Thank you Aviyes. Those are what I found too and the ones made for a compass are all 3 gauge (the 3rd is on the back of the unit). The 2 gauge ones don't have the slot to see the side view for readings as they are just straight boots.

I will think about just getting a compass on a retractable clip as you mentioned. Thanks again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom