Continental daytime flight to Curaçao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kukuisa

Contributor
Reaction score
Starting December 18, Continental Airlines will have two weekly daytime flights from Newark to Curaçao.
On Wednesday and Saturday the departure from Newark is around 9 AM, arriving at 2:40 PM on Curaçao.
The return flight leaves at 3:40 PM and arrives at Newark at 7:40 PM.

K.

Starting December 18, Continental Airlines will have two weekly daytime flights from Newark to Curaçao.
On Wednesday and Saturday the departure from Newark is around 9 AM, arriving at 2:40 PM on Curaçao.
The return flight leaves at 3:40 PM and arrives at Newark at 7:40 PM.

K.

are they still seasonal or now all year round?

It is supposed to be the whole year round. There is a short promotion for those who book before January 8. (fly Jan-Apr)

K.

Do you have a link or any info on where I can get info on the promo?? I have an april trip planned.

I just tried to book a Wed-Wed. April 20th to the 27th, but it shows as no flights available.
Is there a link to this promotion?

I only have the newspaper article from:
Amigoe.com - Amigoe English: Two flights per week from Newark
WILLEMSTAD — Continental Airlines will be performing two flights per week to Curaçao for the entire year. The flights will be leaving from Newark Liberty International Airport (ERW) on Wednesdays and Saturdays. The new flight schedule will start on December 18th.

Hotel association Chata and Curaçao Tourist Board (CTB) announced the aforementioned. André Rojer, marketing manager of CTB and responsible for the North American market states, “We are very pleased with the new flight schedule from Continental Airlines, who will be performing non-stop flights throughout the year so that Curaçao will become accessible more than ever before within the area of the newly formed Three-States.” The marketing manager means the political changes within the Kingdom. “The new service brings a high growth potential of arrivals to Curaçao, mainly from the primary markets, such as New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. We also expect Canadian visitors via this route,” says Royer. Continental Airlines currently has an offer from January up to and including April for tourists booking a flight to Curaçao before January 8th. The flight schedule is as follows: the flight from Newark departs at ten to nine in the morning and arrives at twenty to three in the afternoon. The flight departs from Curaçao at twenty to four in the afternoon and arrives at twenty to eight in the evening.

K.

Trying out some options, it seems that the Continental Wed-Wed flights are available through February 2011, but not beyond (as of today).
Oh well, through MIA with American for me I guess.

Trying out some options, it seems that the Continental Wed-Wed flights are available through February 2011, but not beyond (as of today).
Oh well, through MIA with American for me I guess.

Check out Delta flying thru Atlanta. So much better then Miami. Did it last year. No problems unlike MIA.

Back
Top Bottom