Cool dive shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wildbill9

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
On our 1st trip to Bonaire we found a small shop in the strip shopping area down town, it was in the strip that ran between the main road and the ocean road. Last trip it wasn't there anymore, it had really cool and different dive t shirts. Looked in several shops along the main drag but was mostly the same old boring stuff every one had. Any tips on where to find funny or unique dive shirts?

I just got back. I really wanted a shirt that said "I penetrated the Hilma Hooker" with a picture of the wreck under the caption. I couldn't find one:(.

We found quite a few in the indoor mall shop area near i think it was the duty free and cigar shop. But, then again those could be the tired ones that everyone has.

Best we saw were at Dive Friends Yellow Sub, but we didn't shop all the big dive ops. The stores downtown were pretty lame, mostly for cruisers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom