Cool Trim weight idea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WHOOA, I think that grenades will look cool (but the laws). And what about a harpoon made from Heavy Machine Gun or from Sniper Rifle (with scoope, laser sight and bi-pod) :D

Hang a half dozen from your chest "D" rings and tell your cave diver buddy you're layin' some NEW line today!!!

YEEEHHHHAAAAA

Sweet........
:para:

Snipers don't use laser sights.

Sometimes they (usually the spotter) will use an IR laser rangefinder but that is not a given as even that can let a target know you are there.

Boy this was way too funny to pass up. I was surfing through looking at other posts earlier and found one that a guy had found an actual gernade, amongst other things, while diving.
He turned it into the police and was arrested, spent a few nights in jail, etc.
Kinda like wearing a shirt that says "bomb squad".:boom:

CD_in_Chitown:
Oh man, too funny. I'd love to see some jerkwater cop draw down on me because my weights resemble bouncing betty's.

Where's the pic DMB? Did you make a mold yourself?

After thinking about it, I probably wouldn't draw down on a diver who has something looking like grenades for trim weights hanging on him. They'd sure be heavy though, don't you think?

By the way, what's a "jerkwater cop?"

Randy43068:
jerkwater

Jerkwater ........ Aquatic variety of the more terrestrial Peckerwood

I actually love the idea of an assault rifle speargun., the grenade weights and stick of dynamite tank.

Honestly you guys, this was a funny thread that most have taken too seriously, it should probably be shifted to scuba humor before the uniformed and ex uniformed on this thread get their knickers in a bunch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom