(Cool) Words I Learned On Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar:
Warhammer

funny, THAT picture will never die.

Or is it the image burned into my eyes will never go away.

MOFer

Definition
: Divers who engage in the risky activity of wearing their masks on their forehead. Are often mistakenly rescued.

Stroke
Need I say more :)

MikeC:
funny, THAT picture will never die.

Or is it the image burned into my eyes will never go away.

You know... I have never actually *seen* this photo. I want to see it just to be able to say I have. It's pretty impossible to gross me out with a mere photograph. Unless it's of a rat. Those things just creep me out. No hijack intended but it just reminded me.

mongoose:
You know... I have never actually *seen* this photo. I want to see it just to be able to say I have. It's pretty impossible to gross me out with a mere photograph. Unless it's of a rat. Those things just creep me out. No hijack intended but it just reminded me.

take the URL of my website in my profile and add "warhammer.jpg" to the end of it.

oh yeah: everyone doing so has been warned. posting clickable links to that picture is considered a violation of the scubaboard TOS and everyone constructing that URL does so with the understanding that they're venturing outside the TOS...

really i don't think its that bad, its more funny than gross... YMMV...

lamont:
take the URL of my website in my profile and add "warhammer.jpg" to the end of it.

oh yeah: everyone doing so has been warned. posting clickable links to that picture is considered a violation of the scubaboard TOS and everyone constructing that URL does so with the understanding that they're venturing outside the TOS...

That is just... wrong.. but hysterical.

lamont:
Lamont - its bad.

(but as a adult, i chose to see it and as an adult, i choose for the children in my family not to see it)

Back
Top Bottom