Costa Maya: dive operations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Far_X

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We're looking to hit Costa Maya this year and we're wondering if any of the good folks of ScubaBoard-land have dove with any of the dive operators in this region. We don't know anything about the operators so are seeking information. Any snippets are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dove with Dreamtime Diving and had a great two tank dive with grandson. Easy to work with through emails. Would use them again next time in Costa Maya.

I believe they're the op. we used on a cruise ship stop for an excursion, and I enjoyed those 2 dives. I contacted them in advance to arrange for 2 larger than 80 cf tanks, which my brother-in-law & I used when we showed up. What wasn't mentioned in advance was the added cost, so I was blessed to have enough money on hand to cover that. So, if you might want a bigger tank, ask about availability, and specifically ask about cost.

We had a good time. I believe it's been 2 - 4 years since this happened.

Richard.

I'll check all these out, thanks. I'll let you know where we end up using and give a report on how they are.

Hi Far_X, wondering who you went with and experience?

I'm in Costa Maya for a day on a cruise in two weeks and looking to get a couple tanks in. Would rather go direct thru operator vs thru cruise line (NCL). Plus, always find the cruise line marks prices way up vs dealing direct with vendor.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom