Costa Rica/Cocos Island July 29-August 9th 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HilaryRN71

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey...

Just thought I'd throw up a post...I'm on the Undersea Hunter to Cocos Island July 30th-August 9th. Anyone else going or know anyone that's going? Feel free to PM me or post!!

I'd love to go..but, can't afford it right now..probably next yr. if you don't mind me asking how much is it costing?

I think MJH (MHJ?) is going to be there in august, not sure which boat, SH or USH. He just posted in Basic Scuba Discussions under "My Wife Thinks I'm Crazy."

Have a great time Hilary!

Scuba65, the prices are on the website, www.underseahunter.com. It depends on the length of the trip. Add air fare to San Jose Costa Rica and 2 nights of hotel, $150 or so for nitrox and that's about it for expenses. And, S65, if you want to go next year, I would advise signing up now. They fill very quickly - next year's july-august trips are probably close to full or already full by now. Definitely go though, it's great!

Have fun. Ii was out there last year on the Aggressor. Its a long boat ride out and back. Bring a book.

Going next Friday. Have lots of books :)

Chris, you flying TACA? If so, watch your carryons. They're nazis about it.

TACA/Lasca RULES ! You get all the free beer you can drink :wink:

Really? They didn't offer ME any beer! plus I had to pay for my sandwich.

Taxgeek:
Really? They didn't offer ME any beer! plus I had to pay for my sandwich.

Unless they've changed the policy in the past few months, yes. They won't offer it but, you can request a beer when they come around with the drink cart ... it should be gratis.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom