Costa Rica - Hotel recomenedation / dive outfitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We just booked for two weeks from December 26 to January 9. We're staying at the Fiesta Premier for a week and the Grand Papagayo for a week. I'm hoping to get in at least 18-20 tanks over 6 or 7 days.

Now off to contact Rich Coast and Dive Safaris to book the diving. Given the fairly positive feedback I saw from both here, I think I'll probably try to book a couple of days with each.

D

Driznik:
We just booked for two weeks from December 26 to January 9. We're staying at the Fiesta Premier for a week and the Grand Papagayo for a week. I'm hoping to get in at least 18-20 tanks over 6 or 7 days.

Now off to contact Rich Coast and Dive Safaris to book the diving. Given the fairly positive feedback I saw from both here, I think I'll probably try to book a couple of days with each.

D
Man do I envy you. I wish I was going back for 2 weeks. Have fun and let us know how it turns out. Be sure to give us a trip report. Tell Jessica Hello for me and give Quincy a scratch behind the ears.

Rich Coast has been really responsive but it's been a couple of days and I haven't heard a thing from Dive Safaris. Safaris is closer to my first hotel so I was going to dive with them week 1 then with Rich Coast which is closer to my second hotel week two.

Did anybody else notice it took Safaris a while to get back to you by email? Would I be better off calling in?

Thanks,

Drew

We're also staying at Fiesta Premier Feb 11 - 18. I have been in contact with Resort Diver which is right in the Resort. They have replied quickly with answers to my questions. http://www.resortdivers-cr.com/index.html
I look forward to reading your trip report.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom