Could you put in a redirect for "scubaboard.com" to "new.scubaboard.com"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I refer to mine as my redundant cat. Fortunately for me, my primary cat is very reliable. My redundant cat has frequent IP creep. The freeflows are not pretty.
My primary cat is very ill. Sadly, the emergency backup cat is orange, and everyone knows that the orange cats all share a single brain cell.

He is very cute though.
71331852011__30C04DC8-92C8-4A62-A42E-F98A2830BEDD.jpeg

Twice as many hamsters. And new hamsters, the previous ones went on strike and refused any further dancing.
I hope they are virtual hamsters. AWS/Azure/Goodle?

I hope they are virtual hamsters. AWS/Azure/Goodle?
AWS was used until 2020. Quite expensive.
Azure..... isn't that a windows thingy? This board runs on one of the oldest operating systems, a unix flavour. This time we made it a bit rocky, before we lose all cent's next year.

AWS was used until 2020. Quite expensive.
Azure..... isn't that a windows thingy? This board runs on one of the oldest operating systems, a unix flavour. This time we made it a bit rocky, before we lose all cent's next year.
Physical hardware instead of cloud based ? (FWIW, I run Ubuntu on Azure servers without a problem)

Besides, there were many OS's before the very smart boys at Bell created Unix.

Back
Top Bottom