Cousteau rides a great white

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also interesting to note how the cameraman held the camera nice and steady the whole time....

I am so jealous!!!! Not to mention that if I was ever actually that lucky, it wouldn't last long enough to keep me from becoming lunch. But dang that was cool.

I haven't asked my contacts at Ocean Futures, but I think the GWS ride actually occurred around 1999 or 2000. I remember hearing about it from them, and then seeing the pictures in a dive magazine while I was in Fiji which was spring of 2001.

Of course this in NO way detracts from the incredible experience and footage! And some say the French have no cajones (just teasing ya JMC). Try that one at home.

Doc Harry:
Remember this video?

(Click on the "White Sharks" video link.)

Tow Surfing Adventures

Andre Hartman is a nut. Just because humans aren't the preferred food, doesn't mean you need to push the point.... :wink: Even the sweetest lapdog can turn around and bite your face if you annoy it.
Still very cool though, really incredible footage. Thanx for the post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom