Cove 2 Divers Being Stupid

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glaucus:
Maybe I'm dreaming - or even chauvanistic - but didn't this used to be a "manly" sport where only the intelligent and capable could survive?

That's your/our problem, we/I keep trying to think of this as a sport, while to many it is a hobby like golf and bowling. Just look at the "athletes".

adios don O

Glaucus:
...but didn't this used to be a "manly" sport where only the intelligent and capable could survive?

Manly yes, but I like it too!--oh wait, that's a soap commercial!

I like JDR's shock-collar suggestion...

Glaucus:
Maybe I'm dreaming . . .

You were seriously doing so well . . . until that last sentance. Could get dicey now. :11:

DeepDog:
You were seriously doing so well . . . until that last sentance. Could get dicey now. :11:

Perhaps, but at least it was proper form...foot in mouth in the last sentence, right?

Here's a good graphic reason why you want to stay on "our" side of the boundary cable ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Charlie99:
Wow. So that's what a diver looks like after a ferry has run him over. :chicken:

No ... actually, I always look like that ... :eyebrow:

FWIW - I'm on the correct side of the buoy ... the ferry tends to take his lane and a large part of ours. That's why you need to be careful ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
No ... actually, I always look like that ... :eyebrow:

FWIW - I'm on the correct side of the buoy ... the ferry tends to take his lane and a large part of ours. That's why you need to be careful ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Great shot. It took guts to post that one. :cheers:
I guess PUG hasn't lost his camera yet again :D

That new boat just isn't big enough.

Perhaps it's about time they started loading cars at Seacrest?! :rolleyes:

Maybe they'll recomission this guy just for Seacrest:

kalakala.jpg

DeepDog:
Great shot. It took guts to post that one. :cheers:

Why?

DeepDog:
Maybe they'll recomission this guy just for Seacrest:

kalakala.jpg

I'd like to see that one recommissioned in Cove 1 ... at about 100 fsw ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
I'd like to see that one recommissioned in Cove 1 ... at about 100 fsw ... :D

I went to High School in Kodiak, AK and used to drive by that thing when it was being used as a cannary.

I agree, it'd look much better on the bottom...

Back
Top Bottom