Coz recos wanted, please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’ve been visiting the sunny shores of Cozumel since the late 80’s and I dive with Liquid Blue Divers.
I’ve been visiting the sunny shores of Cozumel since the late 80’s and I dive with Liquid Blue Divers. http://www.liquidbluedivers.com/ I’ve been with the cattle boat operators and spent some time with Aldora but from here on in, it’s Liquid Blue.

The have small, fast boats. HP steel tanks. GREAT divemasters and boat captains. And phenomenal owners. Michelle and Roberto will bend over backwards to ensure that you have enjoyable, safe dives. They both live on the island and dive with their clients…always a good thing to have the owner on board! We’ve started calling Roberto “The Turtle Whisperer” and Jorge seems to have a sixth sense when it comes to animals swimming toward you from out in the blue.
Michelle is always quick with restaurant recommendations and knows of the latest shops if you’re looking for more than typical island fare.

Check out their website. Chat with Michelle. You won’t be sorry. sbc
I’ve been with the cattle boat operators and spent some time with Aldora but from here on in, it’s Liquid Blue.

The have small, fast boats. HP steel tanks. GREAT divemasters and boat captains. And phenomenal owners. Michelle and Roberto will bend over backwards to ensure that you have enjoyable, safe dives. They both live on the island and dive with their clients…always a good thing to have the owner on board! We’ve started calling Roberto “The Turtle Whisperer” and Jorge seems to have a sixth sense when it comes to animals swimming toward you from out in the blue.

Michelle is always quick with restaurant recommendations and knows of the latest shops if you’re looking for more than typical island fare.

Check out their website. Chat with Michelle. You won’t be sorry. There are lots of good DO down there but Liquid Blue is my choice. sbc

Hi, I just got back last night from a week of diving in Cozumel with Blue Angles. Fast boats, small groups and excellant Divemasters. They are safe, economical and flexible on locations. They'll dive where you want to and untill you run it down to 700, even then the low team will ascend and the other groups may carry on, so if you are hard on air you don't have to worry about screwing the rest of the group out of half a dive or worse yet feeling peer pressure and running your supply too low. I am not affiliated in any way with this outfit just a satisfied customer. Tell em Al says "HI"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom