Cozumel Dinner July 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverG

Reached My 2nd Goal!
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
How many people are interested in getting together for dinner on July 10 around 8PM? Place to be determined. I was thinking maybe Casa Dennis, but not sure how big a group we're going to have. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Right now I have four people confirmed.

Greg

DiverG:
How many people are interested in getting together for dinner on July 10 around 8PM? Place to be determined. I was thinking maybe Casa Dennis, but not sure how big a group we're going to have. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Right now I have four people confirmed.

Greg

and more room for more people. If you are going to have more than 6, it's good to make reservations so he can get a table set up for you...I can help you with that if you'd like.

Adrian the owner is the grandson of the Casa Denis owner. Really great food and hospitality. It's at the corner of Calle 5 and Av. 10

Christi:
and more room for more people. If you are going to have more than 6, it's good to make reservations so he can get a table set up for you...I can help you with that if you'd like.

Adrian the owner is the grandson of the Casa Denis owner. Really great food and hospitality. It's at the corner of Calle 5 and Av. 10

Christi will you be joining us? I'm sure we're going to have at least two more people, and I'll be more then happy to use your assistance.

PS for those arriving later in the week I'm thinking about the French Quater for my bday dinner on July 13. Any takers?

Christi:

Christi, so you would recommend Especias? I agree that Casa Dennis is a little small.

Right now I have six confirmed, seven if you're joining us. I'm still waiting to hear back from a few others. So I'll take you up on your offer to help with reservations. By what date do you need to know the total number of people in the party?

Greg

Ok here is the latest on July 10 dinner plans. As of now it will either be Casa Dennis or Especias around 8PM. There are six confirmed. If you want to join us let me know.

The list so far, and the number of people in parenthesis.

DiverG (2)
#1cozfan (2)
choppersrule (2)

Maybes:
Scubatexastony

Hope to see a few more added.

I'll be down the 11th through 14th if you get together again. Just pm me. I'm staying at the Allegro. What dive outfit are you guys diving with? I was thinking Blue Bubble, but I haven't confirmed yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom