Cozumel Dive Boat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rje634:
I think you mean Mago :D
Mango is a character from Saturday Night Live.

I'm with you Ron, Blue XT Sea is great!!

Yeah, I botched that name good! :shakehead Mago, is correct. His real name is Hector, but he goes by Mago to the point it is on his BlueXT jacket.

Mago is spanish for Magician, Mango is English for boy did I screw up that name! :D

If he is on the boat with you, see if he will put on a show. He is really very good, and we were delighted by his slight of hand!

My goal for my next trip to Coz, other than diving, is to learn more than 5 words of Spanish! :eyebrow:

scubasherry:
Hey there, Tony also has a great DM working for him - Erik... Nate (my husband) did a night dive with him and had a great time. His boat captain is also really, really good!
Tony is a sweetheart and has to be one of the most accommodating, patient nice people I have ever met.
http://www.scubatony.com/services.asp

That is great that Tony got some help. He is awesome. The last time I was in Coz he was by himself. He didn't even have a boat yet, he was renting the boat and captain. I know he was super busy. He fits in just like part of the family. Thanks for the update (i didn't see it when he sends out his Tony's Follies newletters).

dcdev:
I had a very positive experience with Aldora this past November. Small, fast boats got us the reefs nice and early and the steel 120s made for long bottom times - shortest dive was 60 minutes. Very friendly operation.

vanDavid:
I had a very positive experience with Aldora this past November. Small, fast boats got us the reefs nice and early and the steel 120s made for long bottom times - shortest dive was 60 minutes. Very friendly operation.

Aldora indeed is a great op, though pricey.

Have a great time! :14: Cozumel diving is the best. I have dove with sand dollar and del mar aquatics, but I highly reommend my personal friend Chucho Vivas www.chuchodivers.com He used to divemaster for Del Mar but went independent in January 07. He knows the reef better than anyone I know and and I go there every year. The customer service is awesome. Tell them Larry sent you and they may give you a t-shirt (just kidding) but for a great time and great experience, they can't be beat. :crafty:

Back
Top Bottom