Cozumel Dive Vacation - February 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justinsthompson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife and I took a trip recently to Cozumel. We dove the reefs a couple of days and took a trip to Playacar for a Cenote dive. Your comments, tips, acolades and criticisms are appreciated! :cool2:

Here is the edit:

[video=vimeo;63139361]http://vimeo.com/63139361[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Great video! Thanks for posting. In which cenote was that filmed? Looks amazing and would love to go there this summer.

Great video! Thanks for posting. In which cenote was that filmed? Looks amazing and would love to go there this summer.

Hi, ado52mgc, thanks for watching. The cenote were "the Pit" and "Pet Cemetery". I'd recommend both. The Pit was 120ft and gas some cool views looking back at the opening. Unfortunately, my GoPro froze at the beginner of the dive, so I didn't get much footage there. Pet Cemetery is a shallow dive, but very ornate. Both are a short drive from Playacar.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added April 17th, 2013 at 07:30 AM ----------

Very well done. Probably the best video I've seen posted on here.

Thanks for watching!

---------- Post added April 17th, 2013 at 08:10 AM ----------

Not sure why, but the first post was deleted. Here was the text:

My wife and I took a trip recently to Cozumel. We dove the reefs a couple of days and took a trip to Playacar for a Cenote dive. Your comments, tips, acolades and criticisms are appreciated! :cool2:

Here is the edit:

[video=vimeo;63139361]http://vimeo.com/63139361[/video]

Back
Top Bottom