Cozumel during the holidays

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubagirl15

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Anyone going to be in Cozumel this Christmas?

I'm leaving Christmas Day...can't wait!! :dazzler1:

It's like 33 degrees here in Toronto and snowed all morning, and oh, look the fog has finally gone away, now I can see out my window...and it ain't pretty!

Yup...a regular heat wave. Good suggestion about pretend. I'm going to pretend 33F is really 33C!

Thanks, guys! :)

My wife and I are going to be there from the 22nd to the 28th of December.

We're staying at the Casa Mexicana, diving with Papa Hogs and doing some cenote dives with Go Cenotes. We are really looking forward to it.

Well, I've never been there over Christmas. I spent Thanksgiving there once and really enjoyed it. The hotel had a turkey dinner and everything! (Las Brisas). I suppose it'll be the same at Christmas.

Have a great time, and be sure to think about all us poor folks back here!

Me and my wife are heading there on Dec. 18th and returning Dec. 25th, diving with Blue XT sea and staying at Casa mexicana. We have never been to cozumel, so we are excited and nervous at the same time. This board helps us with most all our questions.

crum:
Me and my wife are heading there on Dec. 18th and returning Dec. 25th, diving with Blue XT sea and staying at Casa mexicana. We have never been to cozumel, so we are excited and nervous at the same time. This board helps us with most all our questions.

You will love the Casa Mexicana. Have a great trip!

crum:

We will be there the same dates, staying at Fiesta Americana. It will be our first land based trip there. To say I'm excited is an understatement.

scubagirl15:
Anyone going to be in Cozumel this Christmas?

I'm leaving Christmas Day...can't wait!! :dazzler1:

It's like 33 degrees here in Toronto and snowed all morning, and oh, look the fog has finally gone away, now I can see out my window...and it ain't pretty!

I will be staying at the Barracudda from the 28th to the 3rd - completing a referal course and then diving with Blue Angel - Not totally inexperienced, have done Resort courses 2X and a lot of caving....... Wonder what tips you might have - first time to Cozumel and I can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom