Cozumel Flights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nevis Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Can someone more travel savvy than I am, which ain't hard to do, explain why a flight from Charlotte to CZM is around $750, but if flying to Cabo (San Jose Del Cabo) which is much farther, it is only around $350? There is 20" of snow here and I gotta go somewhere.

:idk:

Chris B.

Last edited:
check the fares into Cancun and then take the bus to Playa and the ferry over. You might save a bundle. Have not done it myself but heard it is not a bad way to go.

Gaffer

Try leaving on a different day, like a Tues, Wed and see what the prices are?

Just checked flights to Cancun like Old Gaffer suggested and found a few good deals.You could fly out Jan.5th for $336 or $276 on the 11,12,and 15th.The trip to Coz from Cun is real easy.Air tran is the airline.

check the fares into Cancun and then take the bus to Playa and the ferry over. You might save a bundle. Have not done it myself but heard it is not a bad way to go.

Gaffer

Cancun is about $250 cheaper. I just don't understand....

Exactly, more airlines fly to cancun and far more often than they do cozy. And for $65 each way you can catch a puddle jumper over if you don't want to do the bus/ferry combo.

Try combining the air with your hotel stay. Saved me a lot of money. Use Orbitz discount code 200entertain to save an additional $200. If you are flexible check numerous dates. Good Luck

Might consider Nassau it looks like you can fly out of Charlotte for $323 for most of Jan.Nassau isn't Cozumel but not bad if you haven't been there before.

Now there's a thought... or even the keys, maybe... Thing is, we go to Coz to dive, of course, :goingdown:but also to see several friends we miss.:brokenheart:

Back
Top Bottom