Cozumel in April 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

See you on the boat. We're diving with Jeremy 26,27,29,30 May 1 and Christi ,3,4,5,6,7
Jay and Cheryl

I wish I was green again. :( Can't wait to go back!
There is an opening in my room at the Grand now that J isn't going and cvchief refused to sleep on my balcony. Such a shame I'll have to eat and drink alone, dive alone, sleep alone...

There is an opening in my room at the Grand now that J isn't going and cvchief refused to sleep on my balcony. Such a shame I'll have to eat and drink alone, dive alone, sleep alone...

Insane! Sleeping on the balcony is fun. :) Takes you back to those younger days!

No, the balcony was only meant for cvchief. I couldn't trust him in my room. Everytime he posts in a thread I like, it somehow gets exiled by a moderator. He's definitely bad news. Nicer people get invited inside.

No, the balcony was only meant for cvchief. I couldn't trust him in my room. Everytime he posts in a thread I like, it somehow gets exiled by a moderator. He's definitely bad news. Nicer people get invited inside.

Its you and the C word. The last move started with mine, so I looked like the bad guy and DD is liking the mod blurb, pouring gas on it even though it was clear your that were off topic. I just used the off topic as an analogy. And I didn't remember you saying I could sleep on the balcony. That I might take. In the room you might go through my bag and report me for something. I though you said I had to sleep out in the shrubbery. A balcony at the Grand would be ok. Way smaller than the Ibero and no hammock, but I could make do. Santos was a great bar tender there.

Time to bump this thread up again and this time for a really good reason, 'cause I'm green too! Even though mine says 4/23, I really fly out on 4/22 in order to convenience poor United/Continental into giving revenue to Houston-airport area hotels. Either that or wake up at 3 a.m. to get to the airport in order to make it through. Sure would be nice if they merely changed the Coz flight time to a much more convenient afternoon slot since it's not like I'm going to be diving the day I arrive anyhow and who wants to arrive earlier than the hotel's official check-in time, but what's done is done. Any Scubaboarders local to Houston want to drop by the Sheraton on Sunday night, first round is on me, and anyone else staying at the OG for the rest of the week, drinks on them!

See you on the boat, WOODMAN + ?, and maybe jbjclj. Uber & Mrs. Uber, DeepSeaDan, Zanna0919, and Dweaver + 1, maybe we'll meet up at the dock, or elsewhere. Please wear hats or T-shirts bearing your Scubaboard nyms so I'll recognize you :)

March 30 - April 7: Robint - Scuba Club - Scuba Club
March 30 - April 9: bensontc + 3 - Hotel Cozumel - Dive Paradise
April 1-15: Azscubadude - Scuba Club - Scuba Club
April 1-7: desperoadie + 2 - Iberostar - Dressel Divers
April 5-12: proxpolaris + 1 - Hotel Cozumel - ?
April 7: Dredlok + 2 - (Carnival cruise) - Aldora Divers
April 7-13: caseybird - Hotel Cozumel - Aldora Divers
April 7-13: simskiscuba - Allegro - Prodive
April 7-14: Jax + 1 - Allegro - Prodive
April 7-14: 84turboz + 1 - El Cid - Dive with Martin
April 7-14: BettyinToronto + 1 - Scuba Club - Scuba Club
April 7-15: hlplacid + 2 - Hotel Cozumel - Dive Paradise
April 8-15: becca31 - Blue Angel - Blue Angel
April 9-16: missyjane + 1 - Occidental Grand - Dive Palancar
April 10-17: Pidgiepoo + 1 - Hotel Cozumel - Dive with Martin

April 10-20: Sgt2221 - Villa Aldora - Aldora Divers
April 11: TotDoc - Carnival cruise - Living Underwater
April 11-18: tranetech - Cozumel Palace - Anita Divers
April 12-17: vannsbtch + 1 - Occidental Grand - Dive Palancar

April 13-21: PeterNBiddle + 2 - Hotel Presidente - Aldora Divers
April 14-21: Thomthumb + gang - Hotel Cozumel - Dive Paradise
April 14-28: Uber + Mrs Uber - Occidental Grand - Dive Palancar/Friends

April 15-21: Get Wet - Hotel Cozumel - Scuba Tony
April 15-22: Booda + 1 - La Ceiba - Babieca Dive Center
April 16-24: Ben_wilson3301 + 1 - ? - Dive with Martin/Dive Palancar

April 17-25: Nitrox624 + 1 - Allegro - Aldora Divers
April 18-25: Budgirl + 1 - Blue Angel - Blue Angel

April 21-25: mstevens + 4 - Casa Suzana - Blue Magic Scuba
April 21-28: DeepSeaDan - Occidental Grand - Aldora Divers
April 21-28: WOODMAN + ? - Hotel Bahia - Living Underwater
April 21-28: Lionfish51 + 1 - Sabor - Babieca Dive Center
April 21-29: Zanna0919 - Occidental Grand - Blue XT Sea
April 21-29: Fatterboy+1 - Hotel Cozumel- AOW with CozumelTours then DiveParadise
April 22-26: Dweaver +1 (non-diver wifey)- Occidental Grand - ?
April 22-30: Citycountryguy + 1 - Allegro - ProDive Mexico
April 23-30: Mossman - Occidental Grand - Living Underwater
April 23-30: Alan P - Suites Bahia - Scuba with Allison
April 25-May9: jbjclj-Jay and Cheryl - Park Royal - Living Underwater and BlueXTSea
April 25-30: Warmwaterturner + 1 - ? - Blue Angel
April 28-May 5: Johnsona1503 - Aldora - Aldora Divers
April 29-May 6: Cohoona - Hotel Cozumel - ?

Turning green as I right this! Having dinner with Mr. & Mrs. Uber tonight; hey Mr. Mossman, I'll try to post a note at the front desk that S.B.'ers can check in an effort to organize & meet n' greet.

Thanks for the ongoing lists!

Best,
DSD

I'll look for note at desk tomorrow when I arrive. Other than that have no idea how to meet up. And mossman, I'll get the second round of drinks, on me.

Its you and the C word. The last move started with mine, so I looked like the bad guy and DD is liking the mod blurb, pouring gas on it even though it was clear your that were off topic. I just used the off topic as an analogy. And I didn't remember you saying I could sleep on the balcony. That I might take. In the room you might go through my bag and report me for something. I though you said I had to sleep out in the shrubbery. A balcony at the Grand would be ok. Way smaller than the Ibero and no hammock, but I could make do. Santos was a great bar tender there.

You can go down the beach and steal a hammock from the Allegro. The suites have 2! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom