cozumel magnifico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingmoose

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just got back from Cozumel our first winter holiday ever.
We booked with Pelagic Ventures "Very Good choose"
Troy the owner is great, Hugo the boat Captian very skilled always within 2-3 minutes away no matter how long or short our dives were and Alex the dive master is freindly, knowledgeable and a lot of fun.
Diving:
Day 1 Started at Palacar Gardens then Paseo Del Cedral reef Wonderful swim thoughs and lot of huge schools of different type of fish great for pictures and our first time drift diving. I'll do them both again an not just for the pictures.
Day 2 Columbia Wall Deepest dive we went on and drift a little faster as we got to te shallows, Punta Dalila beutiful for pictures Nurse shark,trigger fish, filefish, I love the sponges and the juovinile Fish.
Day 3 Barracuda Reef all I can say is EAGLE RAYS I was hypnotized My favorite of all the dives Ive ever done. Fast drift 2+miles in 50min.s. San Juan reef fast drift on inside lots of barrels and finger coral grunts,wrasse, bar jacks.

:grinbandit::canada: Pelagic Ventures: Troy is a Canadian now living in Cozumel, Small groups, Fast boats, lots of fun great tour company.We will go back
to him next trip

I've dove some if not all of those sites with Troy & Alex. It's been a few trips since diving with them because I've been checking out some of the other highly recommended ops, and I've still got a couple to go before before re using Troy. He's the only op I've dove with that did offer to take me to the northern sites, and he did it without me requesting it.

No doubt you'll be back. We got hooked 6 years ago and have been back every year.

Both Troy and Alex are goods guys.

Did you spearfish the north sites?

PH

That was the plan but we expected another divers that was a no show so the spear fishig will have to wait til next time:(:( DM

Ah yes the Cozumel Bug..... I was bitten by this bug over a year ago and now only over a month before going back for the fourth time. Its incredible, relaxing, kick back, slow paced and thats just on the surface, the dive is much better of course. :)

Back
Top Bottom