Cozumel Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DavidPT40:
I have them on my harddrive. Tried uploading some to scubaboard.com, but that took forever.
Try uploading to yahoo photos it doesn't seem to take as long and then you'll have them accessible to you anywhere, anytime!!!!

dlndavid:
Ok, this may make Penny happy! Nice pics, you sure can tell the ones taken in shallower water...more color.
Just a "little" happy. Let's not get too carried away, he's still holding out on us. Wasn't there 220 pics? (I'm soooooo greedy. :wink: ) I want them ALL. :crafty:

We'll have to keep your sister away from the computer!

Uploaded all of the first days diving. Gonna let the rest upload over night. Shore diving pics are probably the best, lots of light. Have about 4 minutes of video also, which is pretty neat.

pennypue:
Just a "little" happy. Let's not get too carried away, he's still holding out on us. Wasn't there 220 pics? (I'm soooooo greedy. :wink: ) I want them ALL. :crafty:

We'll have to keep your sister away from the computer!
Alright already, it's not Pickypue, is it :wink:
Get the popcorn ready, videos.
And yah, keep your sister away from the computer when uploading.

Now that was excellent!!

Thank you David!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom