Cozumel Property Management

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cheeky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone have any experience using a property management company for a vacation rental? I've been looking at a property listed with Enjoy Cozumel - any info is appreciated.

Try VRBO.com? Most people that rent I think have a PM company on board, so there is someone local if you need anything. Some people rent through the owner and some through the PM. Anything specific you want to know let me know.

I have used VRBO twice for my Cozumel rentals. Both times I dealt directly with the owners. They both had someone on the island that met us on arrival at the condo and had local numbers if we needed anything.

Thank you to everyone who PM'd with all the great info! This is why I love SB.

We've used property management companies from both sides - as renters for several years and now as owners.

We interviewed Margaret and Pavel from Enjoy Cozumel when we were looking for someone to manage our property. Although we didn't end up picking them, they're definitely legitimate.

Even when you deal directly with an owner when setting up a rental, you're almost always going to have an on-island management company involved. They're the ones that get keys to you, get you to the property, keep the water dispensers stocked, provide maid and pool service, and answer phone calls to trouble-shoot issues that require in-person attention.

We've had great experiences with renting properties on the island. Each time we did end up needing to interact with the local management company for one reason or another, and though those were all different companies, all were fine to deal with.

Watch out - this can get very expensive. Once we started renting, we never stayed at hotels again. After several years of renting, we were hooked enough to buy (and actually bought a house we'd previously rented).

Does anyone have any experience using a property management company for a vacation rental? I've been looking at a property listed with Enjoy Cozumel - any info is appreciated.

FulvioCozumelRentals - Fulvio Cozumel Vacation Rental Properties Fulvio has everything you could want at great pricing.
7530215_orig.jpg

I have met and dove with Fulvio several times and can say he is one of the nicest and most geniune people I have ever met. If I were to rent a place, he would be my first stop. He is like Cozumel's own "Most Interesting Man In the World" lol.....

Read Paula Mila's "Near Miss" and experience Fulvio as a international man of mystery!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom