Cozumel referrals-

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firstdive2005

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
:D:D:wink:
Well hi there lurkers!! I wish you well while on Coz. It surely is the greatest dive spot for me. The best of the whole world, almost, in diving conditions in one package. The people are fabulous also. So many things and dive shops to choose from. Great life here.
This is why I am posting, Scubaboard is having a contest for an Aqualung regulator via inviting the most new members to join the board. I first off all would like to see the board grow in a healthy way and secondly have an agenda with the reg set. I want to sell the reg set if I win it and give the proceeds to charities of Cozumel. So please join, tell your stories of world travel and especially your vacation joy while on Coz. Then tell the board that I sent you the invitation. Firstdive2005 is the name. Kevin from that point on. Should you not wish to join and have any questions just pm me and I will gladly fill you in. If I dont have correct info I will get it gladly.
I trust I havent broken any rules. But alas I did not ask. lol. be well. check your air frequently!

Glad to see you back on board, Kevin. Enjoy the island !

Beaver Divers Loves Cozumel!

kevin my wife and i remember the good times we had with you in august. we will be down in june this year and wondered if you would be on the island.great to hear from you. michael and mary lou

bump for a good cause

Any new Scubaboard members, are you coming to Coz??

Any new divers hit Coz lately?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom