cozumel report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Buzzard and z28pwr:

Don't worry I predict your trips will be just fine. You will have a great time. The sun will dry out the place pretty fast and the dive operators will be up and running. The bottom line is as long as you can dive life is good, Right? So don't worry, Now I have spoken on this matter!

Things will be back to normal by Friday for the tourists. The sun stayed out all day and the streets are passable now.

Looking at the satellite images, it doesn't appear that we have anything too threatening headed our way.

The island was pretty much back to normal today. The hardest hit were the poorest further inland.

I'll keep you posted.

Christi:
The island was pretty much back to normal today. The hardest hit were the poorest further inland.

I'll keep you posted.

Yeah, that was the first thing I thought of, the people on the other side. No hotels to run to.

Hope the next time I'm there you can "shoe horn" me in to one of your trips! Was a little disappointed ya were full up last week, but maybe next time.

z28pwr:
What a small world, Texas Buzzard, we should meet up for a beer while in Coz. :dazzler1:

How was your stay last week in CZM, did you guys get the rain ? I'm sure vis will be better then san marcos :wink: , but I was really looking forward to that nice 150 ft of vis.

We had perfect weather. NO rain until after our last dive on thursday afternoon. The current was mild and the seas were fairly calm. We left on Fri in the rain.

Since you and my brother are at the same hotel you will probably run into each other. Just look for the skinny guy with a beer in his hand lol. Who are you diving with??

We were on the island last week (June 5 through 12) and yes it did rain and yes it did flood but we never missed a dive. Got 16 dives in! Had a blast in the water; both in the streets and reef's.

parrotheaddiver:
We had perfect weather. NO rain until after our last dive on thursday afternoon. The current was mild and the seas were fairly calm. We left on Fri in the rain.

I'm glad you had good weather and good dives, hopefully my trip will be half as good as yours.

Since you and my brother are at the same hotel you will probably run into each other. Just look for the skinny guy with a beer in his hand lol. Who are you diving with??

He's already buying me a <free> beer, so I'll make sure to hunt him down :wink: .

We are diving with Fernando from Mantaraya.

Back
Top Bottom