Cozumel to Houston Now

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave Dillehay

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I hate plane changes but yesterday I took and American Flight from Coz thru DFW to Houston. It worked out better than the bag drag thru Cancun. That is especially so now that the ferries have crazy schedules that made me wait for them 3 hours on my bag drag down.

Given that United/Continental once had the lock on Cozumel, then they have given it up by only offering once per week flights on Saturday. So it looks like American is a good choice now.

Dave Dillehay

I was looking at flights in September and many times it was cheaper to fly to CZM than CUN from DFW.

Dave while I am even more upset than you than United has half way given up on Cozumel , I would note that this time of year they have cut back hard for a few years Hopefully they will get back to more normal schedules post COVID Fingers crossed.

Packed American flights not my cup of tea (though United not much better ).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom