Cozumel vs Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nalu

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am looking into vacations, anyone have any advice about Cozumel vs Belize? thanks! :bounce:

Can not go wrong either way. Coz great food good diving but hate it when 4 cruise ships turn up at one time. Belize good diving more layed back and also has some good food. Depends on where you stay in Belize. Also dictates where you dive. Coz no matter where you stay you do all of the leeward side. And you will not be alone! Went to Coz in Feb before that it was late 70's early 80's WOW it has changed, it was better before the cruise ships started showing up but still I do love it after 25yrs later.

i did a liveaboard in belize, the nekton pilot, i loved it. Great diving, but i dont think you can reach a lot of the sites by a normal dive boat. i have never dove in coz but highly recomend Belize

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom