Crates/storage boxes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yomar

Contributor
Reaction score
Where can I find those big, plastic crates you guys use to store your gear? I've checked out SM home centers, hardwares (handyman, ace). They have plastic crates but not long enough to store a set of fins. I've seen some divers use the rubbermaid storage boxes. San ba makakakita nun dito sa Paranaque/Makati Area? How much do those things cost? Matibay naman siya diba?

yomar:
Where can I find those big, plastic crates you guys use to store your gear? I've checked out SM home centers, hardwares (handyman, ace). They have plastic crates but not long enough to store a set of fins. I've seen some divers use the rubbermaid storage boxes. San ba makakakita nun dito sa Paranaque/Makati Area? How much do those things cost? Matibay naman siya diba?
type mo mag divisoria? i saw some there but i wasn't able to ask the price

you can also get "branded" mesh bags w/ crates in them at most dive shops... mga 3k more or less

or you can PM me and i'll get you in touch with some friends who make them for about 1/3 the price... you don't need the word "scubapro" on the side of a bag to make it your dive bag... i use the brandless version and am quite happy with it... it's been to coron and dumaguete na rin

Jag

Ask Spoon, he has a rubbermaid storage box for him and Mon. Spoon, I have also been meaning to ask you but always slipped my mind, where did you get that? Do the 2 boxes fit the back of the trooper?

Guys can you give me the contact number of ellen of diver's point? Pati na din kay carol of nautilus. Meron bang diver's point sa makati? I want to drop by their shops to check out the crates tska mag-rent ako ng bp/w for my nov.24 dive. Tenchu!

Axua:
Ask Spoon, he has a rubbermaid storage box for him and Mon. Spoon, I have also been meaning to ask you but always slipped my mind, where did you get that? Do the 2 boxes fit the back of the trooper?

yup i have a black one and mons has the beige one. they are really good and sturdy. i think these were bought a long time ago in clark. they used to be available in true value and ace hardware but they are all sold out. they still have coolers but not as nice as these ones. and yes they fit two at the back of the trooper, even will fit in the back of a rav4

i have an action packer and i love it. it is the most convenient thing for packing gear. has space for all my gear. very convenient for storing as well as putting in wet gear after dives. i howeve do not advice it if you plan on flying with your gear. as it is sumbersome. i mainly do all my diving withing driving distance so i mainly transport it in my suv.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom