Crates/storage boxes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yomar:
I agree. Gordon's really nice. He's not all about making money. He gives his customers what he thinks they need. I learned a lot from him about bc's etc. I'm buying my gear from him next month.:D
i always thought local dive shops were like scubaworld... you went in... they were nice... you looked around...made tawad... shared a joke and left with your new toy...

the first time i visited scubastop i was amazed by gordon's personal attention... and you're right, he said it all straight... galing... i'm just saving up and buying my bp/w there any day (week? month?) now!

Jag

shugar:
i always thought local dive shops were like scubaworld... you went in... they were nice... you looked around...made tawad... shared a joke and left with your new toy...

the first time i visited scubastop i was amazed by gordon's personal attention... and you're right, he said it all straight... galing... i'm just saving up and buying my bp/w there any day (week? month?) now!

Jag

il repeat myself, dont even think about it:)

Spoon:
il repeat myself, dont even think about it:)
dude i'm half-way there na! it's been a good couple of weeks! hahahahahaha

consider it the olongapo or angeles equivalent of a warship coming in hahahahahahaha

Jag

PS
1000 posts! yahoo! now... where's my cookie?

hey paolo!

i think i did fill it up...but im not entirely sure...two days and im still trying to grope my way around here. sorry. :)

say, wats that mp5 and desert eagle thing about? didnt quite catch it?

stay safe!

paolov:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm did you fill up the Let's Get to know thread ?

i got a crate and storage box.

i also have an MP5 and desert Eagle automatic, i just hate the reloading.

shugar:
dude i'm half-way there na! it's been a good couple of weeks! hahahahahaha

consider it the olongapo or angeles equivalent of a warship coming in hahahahahahaha

Jag

PS
1000 posts! yahoo! now... where's my cookie?
congrats! now you can post them bad bad pix na.

aparatchiki:
hey y'all! to chip and ish..hey! :)

there you are... welcome, carlo!

shugar:
the first time i visited scubastop i was amazed by gordon's personal attention... and you're right, he said it all straight... galing...

yes, twomixdiver's really nice - so patient with us in explaining each toy we were interested in. and the layout of his shop... wow! :thumbs-up could be a playground for divers :wink1:

ish! let's go window shopping again soon. masaya! :bouncesbl

Back
Top Bottom