cRazY InvENtiOns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Muzzwezz

Registered
Reaction score
Hey

Have you ever thaught up a weird and wonderful invention and wouldent mind sharing it? it could be that money make idea that maybe you just cannot be botherd to do, or just one youve thaught up.
Some examples might be:
-Something So you can cook/Eat underwater
-Bring Pets/Animals down to chase the fish
-Some kind of newspaper to read while in Deco. Stops

Any kind of crazy/funny idea, tell us what it is and how it works.

I had one, has anyone ever see a WWII/WWI gas mask for dogs? its like a cilinderical tube what looked to be made of brass with one end made of glass like a port hole and the other blanked of. it must of been about 1.5Meter3 and you just put your pets in there and it filters the air just like an ordanary gas mask. All i thaught of doing was if you got your hands on one then re-inforce it then stick a tube going to an aqualung and wolla, you dog/pets/babies can now go under water. just attach a weird cinda BC and pronto, maybe attach an propella on the back an teach ur dog to work the controlls, have a leach from "the can" to you. Brillint ay?

Any more ideas would be great

Dom

I've seen pics of a dog diving when I was in the keys last year. Didn't really ask about how they set it up.

vel525:
I've seen pics of a dog diving when I was in the keys last year. Didn't really ask about how they set it up.

thats cool, shame you dident see how it was done,

and how do i delete this thread? i cant be bothered no one seems to be intrested in it and are boring and not posting :(, i shall go and cry in a corner now.

The Mares Hub

Spare Air

Oh, sorry. You said "weird and WONDERFUL" .

My mistake.

Muzzwezz:
i shall go and cry in a corner now.

not a bad idea...

lol only kidding...hmmm...inventions...underwater compressor??- we could stay down there for ever :D :D

-An MP3 player for those long deco hangtimes would be invaluable.
-A beverage system with a one-way valve so it does not get sea water in it when you drink. Juice boxes and pouches sorta work, but not really.
-More placticized books for underwater reading. There are some out there, just not many.

Muzzwezz:
-Some kind of newspaper to read while in Deco. Stops

National geographic works a treat for one dive.

A gameboy in a ziplock freezer bag works for a lifetime of diving.

SueMermaid:
-An MP3 player for those long deco hangtimes would be invaluable.
-A beverage system with a one-way valve so it does not get sea water in it when you drink. Juice boxes and pouches sorta work, but not really.
-More placticized books for underwater reading. There are some out there, just not many.

Oceanic makes a underwater MP3 player....pretty cool.

SCUDA- Self Contained Underwater Drinking Apparatus....=)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom