Cressi Aqualight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fabitolindo

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone know anything about the Cressi Aqualight BC? I read it is really light and you can fold it. It has integrated weights and big pockets. It costs 200US$ and looks really nice.
See the Cressi Aqualight

Fabito

Is anyone familiar with the Cressi Aqualight BC?

I'm looking for a lightweight recreational BC. From what I've read this BC utilizes two straps for the tank but doesn't have a hard backplate. Can anyone confirm or deny and provide any information?

Any opinions?

nice bc, but I like the Riptide trek...yes it is a soft back two straps also it is weight integrated made out of denier nylon........hope that helps

I just wasn't sure what the implications were of the lack of a hard back plate, if that is the case... everything I've dove with has had a hard plate for tank mounting. I understand that the Aqualight will not support doubles, but that is also not something I am looking for at this time.

I just wasn't sure what the implications were of the lack of a hard back plate, if that is the case... everything I've dove with has had a hard plate for tank mounting. I understand that the Aqualight will not support doubles, but that is also not something I am looking for at this time.

I am looking for a new light BC, to travel abroad with, and to use in the training pool. I heard that the Cressi Aqualight might be worth a look.

Does anyone here have experience of the BC or have any other suggestions.

Many thanks.

Falc:confused:

I have a Cressi-Aqualight

I love it, I use it as my main BC.

It is not Bulky, it is comfortable, and I like it.

I recommend it for the price I think it is harder to find a nicer BC

I looked at the Aqualight but ended up with the AquaPro since I wanted a lightweight warm water BC but still wanted a hard backplate for the tank. Just spent 9 days with it in Coz and loved it. The Aquapro is also weight-integrated (to the tune of 12-14 lbs) so its a good one for someone diving a skin, shorty, or 3/2. I've really been impressed with the quality of the Cressi product.

Tell me how the Aqualight works out for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom