Cressi Semi Dry Suits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andy101

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi. I am looking to buy a semi dry suit. Can't really afford a full dry suit and from experience and research, i think a semi dry will be adequate for what i need. I have looked at various, with scubapro nova scota and mares isotherm looking to be the best, but cannot find much if anything about cressi. I like the styling and they seem to have all the right features. I want to know if anyone has had experience with cressi in particular the ice plus and the atlantis. What's the difference ? Are they well made ? Are they warm and what are the overall opinions of those who own them and dive in them.

Other than that have been looking at the waterproof W2...

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

heh Andy,

I had a cressi atlantis semi-dry hanging in my closest for almost a year before getting round to diving in it. Used it for the first time last weekend. Didnt even feel a touch of cold (although the water was 23C - so that woudl also explain it). As best I could tell I also remained dry on the torso - so from my limited use, I'd say it seems pretty good.

Dont know the cressi but have the nova scotia. Very very good suit and dived it in 14c waters with hoodie and cloves. Make sure to fold the seal back in. I dont think you will make a mistake with the cressi as they make good quality gear.

Back
Top Bottom