Crocodile Hunter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MNScuba

Reaction score
Normally I really love the show Crocodile Hunter, but now that I've been learning more and more about diving, sea life, coral reefs, etc... I am beginning to lose some respect for it. I don't know if anyone watched last night's episode, but it was about sharks (which was cool). The bad thing is how he got out of his boat and stood on the coral reef to don his gear! He also used it to pull himself along the bottom, then furthermore (and he admitted this was wrong) provoked and distressed the sharks.

I don't know, maybe I was just in a bad mood last night or something, but I thought that sent a bad message out.

If someone else saw it, maybe you can correct me if I misunderstood some things... I was just pretty surprised because he normally seems to respect nature and living creatures the best he can.

True - and I saw it too...but at least he is better than that extreme contact or whatever group with that Manny dood...harassing endangered fish, etc.

I call that channel "Animal Harassment Planet"

Roak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom