Cross-Cultural Relationships

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cavew0man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Okay, why don't we get back to over-analyzing the age-old topic of men and women. (Otherwise known as inter-species relationships...)

There appears to be quite a few nomads here on the board, who have picked up and relocated their lives somewhere away from home. I'm one of them. I am a nice (really!) Canadian girl who is dating a nice Mexican man. Every day, it seems, brings something that illustrates either our cultural differences or the challenges of language barriers.

I'm sure I'm not alone here... share your stories?

How long have you been dating your Mexican Man?

My friend is also from Canada and dating a Mexican Man, and I find that we Canucks move much more slowly in a relationship. When he found out that I was engaged for 3 years before I got married, and that we dated for 5 years before that, Marko looked at me like I grew a new head. He said that it would be unheard of to date for that long.

Would you agree?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom