Cross talk from the Tek Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottSpencer

Contributor
Reaction score
ckharlan66... says "And to follow up on detroit diver's suggestions, we are working on bringing a DIR Fund. course to Kentucky in the spring. Keep your eyes open on the board for the anouncement when and if we get it all worked out."

Chad

I moved this over here because I was interested in seeing how many are interested in purssuing GUE's DIR training. I assume this would be alot easier with buddies to practice with.

Jim and I have been working on the skills all summer and we are looking forward to taking Fundimentals. You are welcome to join us anytime for one of our training dives which take place most Sundays here lately. There are several Lexington based DIR folks in various stages of the training and they along with the great people on the board have been a wonderful source of information.

If you have any questions shoot them this way. I am not well versed on GUE but I have talked to them some and the board is a great source of info for the actual set up and skills.

Chad

PS I am diving my doubles for the first time tomorrow. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom