Cruise ship names in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't think it's that big a deal really..I'm not on the inside either but (and I may be wrong), I'm guessing Natasha asked who would know what the schedules were.. and we all know that DocVikingo knows just about everything about everywhere that is dive related..so he was teasing her about not just saying "Hey Doc!... answer me this...". He didn't post the schedules so I'm guessing maybe he PM'ed them to her seein' as how she thanked him and said he was the the best (which he is...his advice is "good as gold!"). I'm guessing that is all that transpired..and I watch alot if CSI so my mystery/crime solving skills top notch!

Now everyone get in here for a big group hug!!...and I promise not to grope anyone this time!

:pftroest: :eyebrow:

and Doc's word is "good as gold," but for anyone else who may be interested...the link that was provided is a very good weekly source of information on the ship schedules.

The schedules do change and some ships are on a more regular schedule than others, so better to check weekly if it matters to you.

Great deductive reasoning .... but don't take all the fun out of those group hugs!! :wink:

Diver Kat:
Great deductive reasoning .... but don't take all the fun out of those group hugs!! :wink:

I hope I didn't offend anyone...I was only trying to provide info...sorry............:(

Zagnut..AKA scuba board's new detective! Yep, right on.

(((((( Big Group Hug)))))))

:balloon

..and you are certainly invited to the big group hug as well.

:eyebrow:

Zagnut:
..and you are certainly invited to the big group hug as well.

:eyebrow:

but looking back at this I don't know why I thought anyone was upset. I must have been having a true blonde moment...haha!

Hugs accepted and reciprocated! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom