Crystal Blue Resort in Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cdoyal

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've tried four different emails for Crystal Blue and no one will respond to my requests for information. Anyone else had similar problems? I've tried the email on their site, the contact form, the US contact, and the North American contact. I've never had so much trouble trying to possibly give someone my money!

I've tried four different emails for Crystal Blue and no one will respond to my requests for information. Anyone else had similar problems? I've tried the email on their site, the contact form, the US contact, and the North American contact. I've never had so much trouble trying to possibly give someone my money!

I just stayed a couple of days @ crystal blue and Connie was always prompt at answering any mails
the e-mail i used was : cb_resort@yahoo.com.ph
good luck , Frank

Hi Chris, im sorry your experiencing such difficulties. I was just tipped off to your post by a guest of the resort.
Please try to contact me
Mike Bartick
Mike@Divecbr.com or saltwaterphoto@live.com
Ill be happy to answer each question and or book your next incredible stay at CBR...

thanks again...

I was just going to suggest contacting Mike Bartick... but he beat me to it.

I'd have suggested Mike also but decided I didn't really have anything against the OP, so...

Nah, you'll have a great time and Mike can set it all up for you. We stayed there in May for a Bluewater Photo workshop and had a great time. Crystal Blue is well run with a solid dive operation, skilled guides and wonderful food. Toss in some great Anilao diving, what's not to love? We're back there in March, can't wait! // ww

Hey Chris, looks like you have made contact with Mike. I have not had any problem contacting Connie at the resort, Mike, or Emma in Los Angeles. I'm working with Mike to get some folks there in May if we can get space. I'm probably going to work on a promotion for the Beneath the Sea dive show in March if you are interested. Not sure what dates the promotion would cover yet.

Hey Chris, looks like you have made contact with Mike. I have not had any problem contacting Connie at the resort, Mike, or Emma in Los Angeles. I'm working with Mike to get some folks there in May if we can get space. I'm probably going to work on a promotion for the Beneath the Sea dive show in March if you are interested. Not sure what dates the promotion would cover yet.

I've been in touch with Mike and we're booked for April. Can't wait!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom