Crystal Divers Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

annw24

Reaction score
Does anyone have up to date info about Crystal Divers? There was a reference on another recent thread to their moving to the new Bamboo Resort and I'm wondering if they still serve divers staying elsewhere. I am planning a trip to Fiji next month and according to reports, Crystal is THE outfit to go with in the north end of Viti Levu. However, I'm looking for something more economical than the Bamboo for accomodations (actually was told by a couple I met last fall in Hawaii that Crystal Divers had referred them to a comfortable but inexpensive cottage in the area).
I sent an e-mail to Crystal Divers several days ago but have not had a reply so I'm wondering......

annw24:
Does anyone have up to date info about Crystal Divers? There was a reference on another recent thread to their moving to the new Bamboo Resort and I'm wondering if they still serve divers staying elsewhere. I am planning a trip to Fiji next month and according to reports, Crystal is THE outfit to go with in the north end of Viti Levu. However, I'm looking for something more economical than the Bamboo for accomodations (actually was told by a couple I met last fall in Hawaii that Crystal Divers had referred them to a comfortable but inexpensive cottage in the area).
I sent an e-mail to Crystal Divers several days ago but have not had a reply so I'm wondering......

It'll be interesting to see what kind of an answer you get to your email. Others are interested in doing Crystal Divers kind of diving but at accomodations other than Bamboo Beach. I have no idea what kind of arrangement (contract?) the owner of Crystal Divers, Dan Grenier, has with the owners of Bamboo Beach Resort. It's my impression, however, that Dan has pretty much dissolved Crystal Divers and operates Bamboo Reef Divers for the resort.

Doc Vikingo, a good friend of Dan's, may chime in with some more definitive info.

Check out http://www.bambooreefdivers.com

I spoke with Dan and Linda at DEMA. I got the impression that it would still be possible to dive with them while staying at other locations such as the backpacker accomodations on the island. That might not be true of Wananavu though. As Don says, I guess it will depend on their contract with Bamboo Beach.

Hello there!

I went to the Bamboo Beach Resort a couple of weeks ago and we dove with Dan and Bamboo Reef Divers.

One day a girl dove with us that was staying at one of the backpacker places on the same island- not at the Bamboo Beach.
Seems like that was no problem!

annw24:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom