Cssp 08/05 & 08/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firefyter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm going out to the pond this weekend, probably both days if anybody's interested. I'll be at the usual hangout on the west side. I should be there by 09:00 Saturday, probably earlier Sunday. I'll try to get a pavillion, but I'll bring my EZ-Up just in case. Look for my blue Jeep.

I might just join you on Saturday, Thomas....I'm jonesing to dive!

I'm shooting for Sat. The new mouthpieces I ordered should be here tomorrow.

Ken, you gonna try out your new housing so you can bring back some great pics. from hula land? :D

I'm going to give it a go, Mike....I'm anxious to try it out.

If we don't go on Friday, we may make it out there Sat. This is my last Friday to dive, so I've been trying to make it so. I'm thinking that yall oughta go Fri, Sat AND Sunday... :wink:

Ken, I'm glad to hear that your foot is doing better. If it's still very sore, you may have a little trouble climbing the ladder at the pier because the lake is so low. Yall might want to camp on the east side so there will be easier exit and entry. FYI.

Foo:
If we don't go on Friday, we may make it out there Sat. This is my last Friday to dive, so I've been trying to make it so. I'm thinking that yall oughta go Fri, Sat AND Sunday... :wink:

Ken, I'm glad to hear that your foot is doing better. If it's still very sore, you may have a little trouble climbing the ladder at the pier because the lake is so low. Yall might want to camp on the east side so there will be easier exit and entry. FYI.

Foo,

Are you on the "East Side Chamber of Commerce"? You're the one that was pushing it so hard last time, too. :)

KHacken and I are going out there Saturday morning. Kevin can regale you with tales of his recent exploits at the Flower Gardens. We should be there around 9:30 or so. No Paula. You know she dives in clear, colorful water...

Foo,

Going out on Friday? If somebody else is going, I'll try to be there also.

-Frank

Foo:

Thanks, Foo -- it's much better and not sore at all anymore. I should be good to go...

ZzzKing:
Foo,

Are you on the "East Side Chamber of Commerce"? You're the one that was pushing it so hard last time, too. :)

Absolutely! Naw... I actually prefer the other side (feels more like "home"), but I am also a creature of comfort, and I love the shade on the east side, and the easy entry and exit ramp, now that the water's so low.

ZzzKing:
KHacken and I are going out there Saturday morning. Kevin can regale you with tales of his recent exploits at the Flower Gardens. We should be there around 9:30 or so. No Paula. You know she dives in clear, colorful water...

Tell Paula that I'll miss her, and I hope to be there some time on Saturday.

frankdr:
Foo,

Going out on Friday? If somebody else is going, I'll try to be there also.

-Frank

I wish, Frank. It looks like I'll be lucky to get out there even on Sat., now. Our tournament is the 12th, and things are really starting to hop. I'm sorry I can't make it, can you come on Sat?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom