CSSP 09/13 Buddy Call...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone interested in getting wet this weekend?

Any preference on "where" at the park?

(and I agree with ScubaTooth... CSSP is a good place for scooters so you can reach all corners of the park and still have air for exploring.

Hmmm... Get some SeaDoos, chrome and flame them, and get leather jackets that say "Hell's Divers")

guys if you went out to CSSP this past weekend you might want to check your tanks because i found out the reason (i think i have to double check) but i got a tank of bad air thats why i was shaking and felt so bad and had the cough(the air from my tank smells like eggs).

dez and james know how bad i felt because i had to abort a dive because i felt like my head was going to explode and all i wanted to do was lay down (mild migraine but still bad enough, that when i got home at around 8:30 i went straight to bed and didnt get up till noon on sunday), i finally unloaded my car this morning

but mike you have a good idea about the scooters i bet we could find a swamper who is good with a air brush who could do some work for us at a good deal just got to wait for the money around christmas to get it.

Was that on the final dive you did of the day? (the one I didn't participate in?)

I remember you guys sending James for a fill right as I was packing. Did he or Dez have theh same symptoms?

And if you do confirm it was the air fill the triggered the symptoms, you might call Robert and see what he knows.

mike it would have been the one we were down for 65 minutes and when i had a coughing fit underwater, thats when all of this started, it was the second one (first dive we bleed the around 1700 i had in the tank and then after words we got them filled, and during that second dive is when it happened, and got progressively worse throught the day(after another airfill from the fill station.)

another thing is that now i have a major sore throat that im treating (probably from the coughing)

okay... then that was the fill that I went and fetched....

Hmm... I didn't suffer any symptoms like you described. And I also took over one of Ronbo's cylinders. So I'll copy your message to him via email and see what he has to say. Send you the reply via PM.

Out of curiosity, did you notice any onset of symptoms during dive 1 (steps to boat to Cisco to steps) ?

'til i can verify what happened and we'll discuss it then.

Just sent you a PM with some info regarding this subject.

Back to original subject... You doing out this Saturday?

Let's camp out at the docks though. It isn't near as purdy as where we were last weekend, but the vis is way better. Maybe we can talk TruckDiver into staking us out a covered table. (Where are you??) The radio says it's supposed to rain for the next couple of days, so maybe it won't be crowded.

Scubatooth: Man, you had me worried. Hope you're back on the mend.

i was doing much better by sunday early afternoon, but man i felt bad driving home.

did you notice anything about your tank or the air from them (because i know that you did get one fill)

as for this weekend probably cant do this weeekend but the 20th i could probably do

Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom